Monday 23 January 2012

Heather's Oscar Picks

Now, Oscar nominations are being released tomorrow morning, and I thought I'd share my picks for Best Picture/Director/Acting, the things I'd choose if I were choosing the nominees.

Best Picture
War Horse
Moneyball
Harry Potter & the Deathly Hallows Part II
Like Crazy
Kung-Fu Panda 2
The Descendants
The Help
The Artist

Best Director
Bennett Miller- Moneyball
Steven Spielburg- War Horse
Drake Doremus- Like Crazy
Michel Hazanavicius- The Artist
Alexander Payne- The Descendants

Best Actor
George Clooney- The Descendants
Brad Pitt- Moneyball
Jean Dujardin- The Artist
Jeremy Irvine- War Horse
Anton Yelchin- Like Crazy

Best Actress
Felicity Jones- Like Crazy
Viola Davis- The Help
Kirsten Dunst- Melancholia
Michelle Williams- My Week With Marilyn
Rooney Mara- The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo

Best Supporting Actor
Alan Rickman- Harry Potter & the Deathly Hallows Part II
Jonah Hill- Moneyball
Andy Serkis- Rise of the Planet of the Apes
Brad Pitt- The Tree of Life
Albert Brooks- Drive

Best Supporting Actress
Octavia Spender- the Help
Jessica Chastain- The Help
Shailene Woodley- The Descendants
Chloe Moretz- Hugo
Berenice Bejo- The Artist

Yes, I was a big Harry Potter, Moneyball, Like Crazy fan. These would be my choices, would I be in charge of the nominations! Oscar predictions out tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment