Saturday 19 November 2011

hello again!

Originally this was posted on theacademychallenge.wordpress.com but I wasn't too thrilled with wordpress and find myself a lot more well-adjusted to Blogger. So here I am, I'm back!

I've become a big fan of film lately, and have been getting into the Academy Awards the last few years, and have decided upon 2 challenges. (1) to watch my way through all 83 winners of Best Pictures and (2) watch all pictures nominated for best picture for the 2012 Oscars.

Here I will be posting a mix of these reviews, very old and very new films, giving my opinion and just sharing what I've been watching! Feel free to provide feedback; comments, things I'm doing well, things I'm doing wrong, and just general helpful tips for writing reviews- I'm not exactly a professional here!

So here we gooo!

No comments:

Post a Comment